Thursday, June 28, 2007

Collaboration Magic

At hackweek two cases of serious collaboration magic happened to me.

At the beginning of the week I talked to Garrett about what he was planning to do. He told me and we quickly realized that it was the same idea from two different angles. We were both thinking about a dynamic SUSE portal. My idea was focused more on the backend side and how this could be useful internally. Garret was coming from the UI side and how this could be useful to the external community. A perfect match :-)

The other case of collaboration magic happened when Tom realized that he was stuck in his project because of some kernel problems he wasn't able to fix. So he made a short detour and implemented an Atom feed for SWAMP, ready to be used by my project. Jippie!

No comments: